Creating a sense of community is important to RBA. The world can be a lonely place, leaving people isolated and vulnerable. The Academy is committed to finding ways to reach each section of the community, promoting engagement, participation and cohesion.
- We offer and attend regular Community meetings.
- We have a Community notice board that is used to promote local services that are accessible to the community.
- We Network with other voluntary Organisations to maximize opportunities.
- We have a Community blog which encourages feedback and local points of view.
- We orchestrate local Surveys and use the information to adapt and develop our services.
- Public consultation is done on a regular basis with Project users.
- We use Social media to promote our services and positively encourage our participants. It also helps us to encourage cohesion and gain community support or survey information.
- We initiate Local business engagement.
- We create valuable Volunteering opportunities for local people so that they may become involved in their community.
These are the statistics for hours volunteered supporting the community at Redditch Boxing Academy.
To register your interest for our next community Meeting please fill out the form below ;