- We deliver free trial sessions at HOW College.
- We offer and deliver free PE trial sessions into all participating schools.
- We support 15 free session places once a week for local school children.
- We deliver Sportivate programmes.
- We deliver boxing technique training into youth groups associated with Positive Activities and Redditch Borough Council.
- We offer bespoke school programmes which can deliver a variety of specific and measurable outcomes.
- We offer free sessions for young care leavers with Rees Foundation.
- We have developed a competitive squad aimed at young people creating opportunities for them to compete.
- We offer opportunities for our young people to progress in their chosen sport at national and in some cases international levels.
“We have been working with RBA for two months now, bringing three of our pupils along to weekly sessions.
Since attending the sessions our pupils have gained pride in their abilities.
Other pupils in our school have shown a great interest in also participating in sessions at RBA, because of this we are now in the
process of setting up an all girls group. So far our pupils have developed a sense of motivation and pride. We look forward to working with RBA and
introducing more pupils to this programme.”
William (Kingfisher School)
“Fantastic community group. Callum has only just started but has been made to feel really welcome. The sessions are great fun,
can’t recommend Redditch Boxing Academy enough.”
Duncan Davis (Parent)
The Competitive Youth Squad
Family Fun Days